As of Aug 2, we have been allowing 1-2 people per appointment inside for doctor visits.
- Masks are required for everyone. Please keep in mind that not all people are able to be vaccinated due to age or health status. Masks covering the nose and mouth are for everyone's safety.
- Our lobby is still closed. Clients will still need to call in to check in, then a staff member will come out and bring you directly to an exam room.
- Clients will need to remain in the exam room during the appointment, including to checkout. A staff member will close out your bill while you wait in the exam room.
Curbside is still available for doctor visits if you prefer.
Since our lobby will remain closed, the following will remain curbside:
- Technician appointments (nail trims, anal glands, maintenance medication injections)
- Medication pick ups
- Drop off visits (including surgery drop offs
- Surgery discharges
Thank you for your patience and your continued support as we work to stay healthy while providing your pets with the best of care.